We invite you to use MyAccredoPatients.com
Here’s what you can do with this online tool:
- Check the status of your patient’s prescriptions – including new referrals, refills, and renewals – and track shipments
- Review necessary information for processing, including prior authorization requests
- View a summary of your Accredo patients, including the ability to print a summary of patients per NPI number
- Upload supporting, non-prescription, clinical documents
- Live chat - interact with a live Accredo agent and get real-time help with patient information.
- Message Center – view prescription acknowledgements and important messages
Create an Accredo prescriber account
- Go to MyAccredoPatients.com and click “Register Now”.
- Complete registration information online or print blank form to fill in manually.
- A unique email address is required for each user. For security and protection of patient health information, the prescriber’s signature is required on the form.
- Send completed form via email MAPSupport@accredo.com or fax to 314-802-4827
- After submitting your delegation form, you will receive an email with directions and a link to the website for each user.
- A corresponding fax with a unique PIN will arrive within approximately 60 minutes, so you can complete registration.
- If you would like to bulk register users in an office, contact MAPSupport@accredo.com
Questions regarding the MyAccredoPatients.com
If you have questions or need help, please contact the website technical support team at MAPSupport@accredo.com
Note: This support team is for assistance with the prescriber website only. Do not send prescriptions or patient information to the support team address.