Who we are as your Specialty Pharmacy
Accredo is a specialty pharmacy that serves patients with complex and chronic health conditions, including cancer, hepatitis C, HIV, bleeding disorders and multiple sclerosis. We understand the complexity of these conditions and treatments. Our specialty-trained pharmacists and nurses are available to provide personalized care to patients. Through Accredo’s 15 condition-specific Therapeutic Resource Centers (TRC) we deliver a level of expertise and care that is unmatched.
Our clinical model, centered around the TRCs, allows us to provide patients with the resources they need to manage their condition, including:
- Access to 500 specialty-trained pharmacists on the phone
- Access to 550 specialty-trained infusion nurses that meet patients face-to-face in their homes
- Nutrition support for oncology patients
- Therapy management programs to protect patient health and safety
- Complete coordination of care between the medical benefit, pharmacy benefit and physicians
- Safe, prompt delivery of medications, including training on administration of the medication
We’re equipped to provide patients, physicians and payers with a better experience in the most critical area of the pharmacy benefit. For more information, visit the Express Scripts Lab.
Accredo Specialty Pharmacy Accreditations
Accredo has a long-standing commitment to quality and patient safety as evidenced by the rigorous national accreditations we hold. We consistently demonstrate our ongoing diligence in providing quality service through seeking accreditation validation of our clinical and dispensing pharmacy services, home care nursing services, home medical equipment, and our locations with ambulatory infusion suites. Accredo is accredited by the following organizations:
- Accreditation status Accredited
- Accredited since 2011
- Accredited program Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation
- Expiration Date 1/1/2021
- URAC applies to the following strategic locations
- Corona, CA
- New Castle, DE
- Orlando, FL
- Indianapolis, IN
- Greensboro, NC
- Warrendale, PA
- Memphis, TN
- Nashville, TN
The Joint Commission
- Accreditation status Accredited
- Accredited since 2003
- Accredited program Home Care Accreditation
- Expiration Date 10/22/2019
- TJC applies to the following strategic locations
- All Accredo Health Group, Inc. pharmacy and nursing locations nationwide.
The Joint Commission “Quality Check” website is the best source for current information on organizations which have earned The Joint Commission Accreditation. Follow this LINK for detailed information on Accredo’s Home Care Accreditation from The Joint Commission.
Accredo Specialty Pharmacy Medications
As a specialty pharmacy Accredo is focused on dispensing infused, injectable and oral medications. These specialty medications may:
- Treat chronic and life-threatening diseases
- Have a high cost
- Include complex administration
- Cause adverse reactions
- Require temperature control or other specialized handling
- Be restricted as determined by the FDA
Accredo has access to many specialty medications with limited distribution, making us a recommended provider to patients, payers and physicians.
Find a Medication
Use Find a Medication to view specialty medications we offer.
Understand why Accredo makes our website accessible
At Accredo, our goal is to make our site accessible for everyone. We strive to make it easy for you to get information and manage your services online. Accredo is committed to improving our website for individuals who use assistive technologies or require language services.
Discover the Accredo accessibility guidelines
Accredo aims to comply with the W3 Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI). Our website is designed to conform to Level AA Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines are the world’s most widely adopted set of standards. The standards offer the highest level of accessibility across all platforms, including browsers and other assistive technologies.
Discover Accredo assistive resources
In-language services are available to ensure patient services and information is clearly communicated. If you require special language translation services, we're here to help. Please call (877) 222-7336.
Contact us with issues
Reach out to Accredo if you encounter issues when you use our site. We want to enable you to manage your orders online. Please call (866) 725-2546 or email us.