Welcome to Your Specialty Pharmacy
We look forward to working with you to ensure your patients receive the best possible care.
How to send a prescription
You can send your patient’s prescription to us in three ways:
- ePrescribe (via EMR)
You can use ePrescribing to increase the speed and accuracy of sending us a prescription, and at the same time, reduce the wasted paper and extra steps of using a fax. Please route all ePrescriptions to the electronic directory listed below and we will get them to the right team for dispensing.
- 1640 Century Center Parkway
- Memphis, TN 38134
- NCPDP ID: 4436920
Be sure your ePrescribing directory is set up with this Accredo listing for ALL ePrescriptions submitted to Accredo.
If you have questions about the ePrescribing process, please email us at ePrescribing@accredo.com
This form is required for ePrescribed, verbal, or non SMN-containing prescription formats for somatropin products, Increlex® and Egrifta® upon first fill for these drugs.
The HGH Prescriber Certification form is patient and prescriber specific. Refills authorized by a different prescriber will require a signed form from that prescriber.
Using a referral from PDF, you can complete the form and fax to the number indicated on the referral form.
To submit a prescription by phone, please call 866-759-1557.
- Prescriber information
- Secure fax
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) or National Provider Identifier (NPI) number
- Patient information
- Date of birth
- One of the following:
- Complete address (include: street, city, state and zip code)
- Member account number
- Invoice number
- Phone number (include area code)
- Prescription number
- Prescription Information
- Full medication name
- Dose (include: dosage form if required)
- Number of refills
- Patient instructions
- Supplies needed 1
- Dispense As Written (DAW) (include: DAW if required)
- Prescribers signature
1. If state required, please provide prescription for any supplies needed.
How to complete and send a Prior Authorization
You can complete and send us your patients prior authorization to us electronically several ways:
Accredo has partnered with CoverMyMeds to offer FREE ePA services through a secure web portal. You can:
- Submit patient information and receive criteria questions online – often immediately
- Process PAs with no paperwork or phone calls to the plan
- Enjoy faster PA approvals, many times before the patient leaves your office
If you don't already have an account, visit covermymeds.com/epa/express-scripts and create a free account today.
Accredo uses CoverMyMeds to coordinate authorizations when new prescriptions are submitted that require prior approval. Accredo may send physician PA information to the patient's insurance plan if prior authorization for the pharmacy to service the drug is required.
As a prescriber or representative of a prescriber, you can now request prior authorization (PA) decisions for prescriptions online via CareContinuum’s ExpessPAth Portal. You can:
- Submit new requests for prior authorization
- Check on the status of submitted requests
- Submit an authorization renewal or appeal on a previously submitted request
Surescripts CompletEPA QuickStart®
Connected to 100% of PBMs/Payers, CompletEPA QuickStart is a free website that makes it easy to submit fully electronic prior authorization requests. This easy option will save prescribers valuable time until fully integrated electronic prior authorization is available in the EHR workflow.
Electronic Health Records
Using your Electronic Health Record (EHR) is the fastest way to complete an ePA process and is the best tool if you’re already ePrescribing regularly. Reach out to your Office Manager, Medical Director, or EHR vendor to make sure you have the latest software version upgraded with ePA. Need a phone number or link for your EHR? Confirm the need for PA and view criteria during the prescribing process
- Access benefit and formulary information in your EMR
- Receive approval or denial of the PA – often in real time
- Manage PA requests within your existing ePrescribing workflow
- Each EMR vendor is different, so check with them to make sure you have the latest software version allowing ePA
How to send a prescription renewal
You can complete and send your patient renewal to us in three ways:
- eRenewals (via EMR)
Accredo also supports electronic prescription renewals (eRenewals) to complement our
If your office has eRenewals enabled, no action is needed. Renewal requests from Accredo will be received via EMR system as opposed to fax requests. If your office has ePrescribing without eRenewals, ask the EMR system administrator about enabling eRenewal capabilities.
Certain therapies are not eligible for eRenewal services at this time – therapies in these categories will continue to have renewals processed via fax from Accredo. In addition, certain therapies may not process as eRenewal due to character length of certain fields, and will be processed via fax in those instances.
To view a list of therapies excluded from eRenewal, click here.
If you have questions about the eRenewal process, please email us at ePrescribing@accredo.com
Complete the prescription renewal form, download, sign, and fax to
To renew prescriptions by phone, please call
How to check the status of your patient's prescription and authorization
You can check the status of your patient's prescription in two ways:
- Accredo Prescriber Portal
My Accredo Patients
To check the status of prescriptions or authorizations by phone, please call 844-516-3319.
We invite you to use MyAccredoPatients.com
Here’s what you can do with this online tool:
- Check the status of your patient’s prescriptions – including new referrals, refills, and renewals – and track shipments
- Review necessary information for processing, including prior authorization requests
- View a summary of your Accredo patients, including the ability to print a summary of patients per NPI number
- Upload supporting, non-prescription, clinical documents
- Live chat - interact with a live Accredo agent and get real-time help with patient information.
- Message Center – view prescription acknowledgements and important messages
Create an Accredo prescriber account
Complete delegation form
- Go to MyAccredoPatients.com and click “Register Now”.
- Complete registration information online or print blank form to fill in manually.
- A unique email address is required for each user. For security and protection of patient health information, the prescriber’s signature is required on the form.
- Send completed form via email MAPSupport@accredo.com or fax to 314-802-4827
Finish your registration
- After submitting your delegation form, you will receive an email with directions and a link to the website for each user.
- A corresponding fax with a unique PIN will arrive within approximately 60 minutes, so you can complete registration.
- If you would like to bulk register users in an office, contact MAPSupport@accredo.com
Questions regarding the MyAccredoPatients.com
If you have questions or need help, please contact the website technical support team at MAPSupport@accredo.com
Note: This support team is for assistance with the prescriber website only. Do not send prescriptions or patient information to the support team address.