- Comprehensive Offerings
- Limited Distribution
- Pre-Launch Services
- Patient Services
- Prescriber Services
Our comprehensive offerings drives better decisions and healthier outcomes.
|Operations||Accreditations from URAC and The Joint Commission|
We are focused on providing Accredo patients access to new digital tools and enhanced resources. These new tools allow patients to manage their care and interact with Accredo on their terms across the entire patient experience.
ExpressPAth™ portal enables integrated pharmacy and medical prior authorizations (PAs) to streamline the PA process.
|Clinical care model||Therapeutic Resource Centers℠
Specialty-trained pharmacists and nurses
24/7 patient access
|Continuity of care||Unparalleled drug access
Over 600 nurses working locally with patients
Leader in limited and exclusive distribution therapies, including large limited, small limited, and exclusive programs.
Prior to and during product launch, Accredo will work with you to analyze potential market scenarios, and we’ll develop programs to help facilitate access to and acceptance of your product.
- Reimbursement Expertise
- Shipping Protocols
- Managed Care Support
- Market Support
- Clinical Training
- Dedicated Product Line Manager
- Dedicated Implementation Manager
Providing specialized, thorough patient care.
At Accredo, we offer the following services to patients:
- Access to pharmacists and nurses who are specialists in complex disease states. Pharmacists are available 24 hours a day.
- Access to the widest list of limited and exclusive distribution drugs on the market, making sure patients get the medication they need
- Patient care programs and frequent contact with nurses designed to improve adherence
- Extensive patient education and proactive outreach, including refill reminders
- Support from social workers
- Copay assistance support
Providing valuable services for prescribers
In addition to the services for patients, we offer the following services to prescribers:
- Support for billing, reimbursements and prior authorizations
- Assistance with prescription processing and administrative support mechanisms
- Support for the physician’s plan of care and service as a point of coordination between the physician, the payer and the patient